02 July 2009

Don't blame it on the sunshine

Hey people! So today has been a long and stressful day... not as long and stressful as yesterday, though. Yesterday I didn't get home till midnight, cause I had to work all evening, setting up the sale for the next day. oh my gosh, what did I get myself into haha, there was just so much sale, which obviously meant that today was going to be a busy day at work.
This morning I had to get up early for school... I was a walking zombie, I was just so tired haha.
Anyway, the weather was gorgeous today, finally feeling like summer! ...still theres people complaining about the weather being too hot!! I mean, come on! Sooo much better than all the rain and the cold weather, am I right people, am I right!
I can ditch the black tights, coats, scarves and replace them with dresses, playsuits and sandals.
Bring on the summer!

I had this outfit on the other day, most recent photo I have.
Top/dress, skirt, belt and boots are all from Topshop.


xo xo

9 comments:

  1. Leuk dat je nu ook een blog heb, ik ga je volgen! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hele mooie outfit, en leuk dat je een blog hebt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit, en leuk dat je vanaf nu gaat bloggen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuk dat je een blog hebt zeg! Ik zou wel je naam en adres nog aanpassen (kan bij instellingen) omdat er al een hele bekende blog zo heet: www.wheredidugetthat.com ..

    Nog een paar praktische tips haha: ik zou sowieso altijd je foto's uploaden met een site en niet met Blogspot zelf want dan krijg je hele kleine foto's. Ik zou je header ook nog een beetje aanpassen zodat hij precies de goede afmetingen heeft voor je blog en doe hem altijd in PNG formaat. In PNG blijft de kwaliteit van de afbeelding perfect!

    Geweldige outfit trouwens, prachtig! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige outfit!! Ik wist trouwens helemaal niet dat je nog maar 17 was joh! Je lijkt ouder :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. echt gaaf dat je in engeland studeert! ik zit hier gewoon in het saaie Belgiƫ :p
    tot nu toe leuke blog en leuke outfit staat je goed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bedankt meiden!

    @ posh: bedankt voor je helpful reactie! maar ik snap de PNG niet haha, en de header is er maar tijdelijk :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all those lovely commnents! i love tight skirts btw. I make them myself using old t-shirts! I'll post some later but great color!

    ReplyDelete