03 July 2009

All the things a girl should know...

Hey people!
Have quite a funny story to tell, today I went to the park with my sister and I thought it would be 'cool' if she would take a photo of me sitting in a tree. So I climbed up a tree in my little heels and managed to sit on a branch. My sister then took a photo from below and told me to lean a bit more forward, so I did, but then I kind of lost my balance and fell off! My sister was in fits cause she captured a picture of me falling off the branch. I was going to post it on here, but it is sooo embarresing haha.
Today's outfit.





xo xo

11 comments:

  1. Nice outfit girl, leuk dat is de topshop legging ofniet?
    Ik heb hem ook.. Helaas is de mijne te groot.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hele leuke outfit! en leuk dat je ook blogt, vond je outfitjes altijd al leuk:)
    neem ook een kijkje op mijn blog als je wilt=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi outfit!! :) En ik wordt nu stiekem toch wel nieuwsgierig naar die foto's.. ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha geweldig show the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie outfit! Vind je schoenen echt geweldig :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. staat je echt heel goed! je blog is leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHOW US THE PICTURE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha grappig, nu ben ik wel benieuwd naar de foto :p
    Leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een mooie outfit zeg! Die outfit hieronder met dat roze/paarse rokje is ook geweldig! Beetje Amy Winehouse-achtig. Niet dat je op haar lijkt hoor hahaha want je bent super knap! Ik zet je meteen even bij m'n favo's!

    ReplyDelete